WELCOME TO MY BLOG.ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | +Follow

Gorgeous
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, January 27, 2011 | 2:40 AM | 3 Comment
  • 'middle finger'
  • 'naaaaaahhh,showing off my middle finger to those who keeps talking bad about me, get off old brat,don't messed up my mind thinking of how shit is your attitude'
  • 'saya dah matang lah kak '
  • 'otak letak kat lutut ,HAHHAA'
owg kate, law owg
'berbudi bahase' ngan kite,
kite kena laa 'berbudi bahase' gak an
TAPI
law owg xde 'budi bahase'
watpe kite nk bodokn
diri kite pada owg mcm uhh..
so, owg mcm 2 kite pnggl
LOSER !!

SO, I WANNA GIVE U THIS


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Owner of the funny blog ◕



My name is AMMELIA ROSLAN and just call me AMOI.This is my Funny Blog so It's Real of me..
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
i'm not single because i'm IKHWAN OWN'S >.<
_______________________________________
◕ Si Peneman Hati ◕


Put your shoutbox code here.