WELCOME TO MY BLOG.ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | +Follow

Gorgeous
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 | 1:26 AM | 0 Comment
hey you !
stay away from me la derr !!!
wat hal ko daa la weyh !
manje sngt ko mngadu2 hadoiiiiiiiiiiiii
ko yg terase ngn blog aQ, ko kate aQ lak an ?!
DAMN gyler la ko...
LOSER habis ko nih !!!!
pergi mam tmpat lain la BUDAK !!!
ptfffff !!!


fuhhh lega sudee hahahaha
ha lupee lak, 0-0 deh,,
bhahahaha :D
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Owner of the funny blog ◕



My name is AMMELIA ROSLAN and just call me AMOI.This is my Funny Blog so It's Real of me..
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
i'm not single because i'm IKHWAN OWN'S >.<
_______________________________________
◕ Si Peneman Hati ◕


Put your shoutbox code here.