WELCOME TO MY BLOG.ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | +Follow

Gorgeous
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, February 3, 2011 | 1:21 PM | 0 Comment
xde ape yg aQ nk gtw
i jz want 2 say 2 my mom if she know my blog,,
read this ea mom :'(
 i want u, and i miz u fuckin' damn much !!
dont try 2 leave me mom :'(
if u have a problem, jz share with me..
iya akn jd pendengar yg setia...
i swear mom !





i miss your smile mom :')

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Owner of the funny blog ◕



My name is AMMELIA ROSLAN and just call me AMOI.This is my Funny Blog so It's Real of me..
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
i'm not single because i'm IKHWAN OWN'S >.<
_______________________________________
◕ Si Peneman Hati ◕


Put your shoutbox code here.