WELCOME TO MY BLOG.ENJOY HERE! | Dashboard | +Follow

Gorgeous
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 18, 2011 | 5:36 PM | 0 Comment

wanna give this song to my Buncit !! :D
alhamdulillah ktowg da bek skng... smlm gado laa haihh =.="
i know, its all my fault B huhu
i xtw la np ngn i smlm.. pada hal mula2 cll ok jep
tibe2 mood i brtukar bile ckp sal prob haiyooo
i tw i nie bnyk salah paham heee
seb bek la u air sayang, law u api jgk
mesti kita da............ hehe xnk ckp la hmmm
hope sangt2 kite kekal sayang...
just u i want... only u M.I :))

and, i wanna 2 say

 I'm Only Me When I'm With You 

love u sangat2 sayang !!
thnx 4 everything B :)


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Owner of the funny blog ◕



My name is AMMELIA ROSLAN and just call me AMOI.This is my Funny Blog so It's Real of me..
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
i'm not single because i'm IKHWAN OWN'S >.<
_______________________________________
◕ Si Peneman Hati ◕


Put your shoutbox code here.